Dental Implants Springville, UT
Dental implants are stable teeth replacements used to restore the structural integrity and function of teeth. At Maple Creek Dental, we prescribe them for several conditions, including broken or rotten teeth and removable dentures.
When you get dental implants at Maple Creek Dental, our dentist will attach posts made from titanium to your jawbone to provide support for dental aesthetics such as bridges, crowns, and dentures. We offer the best dental implants in Springville, UT so your smile will look its best.
If you are wanting to replace missing teeth with the best options available, call us to learn more about dental implants today.
Facts from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (aaid.com)
- More than 30 million Americans are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws
- 15 million people in the U.S. have crown and bridge replacements for missing teeth
- 3 million have implants and that number is growing by 500,000 a year
- 10% of all U.S. dentists place implants but that is increasing
- The success rate of implants has been reported in scientific literature as 98%
- Implants performed by U.S. dentists 5,505,720 (2006)
- Implants performed by U.S. general dentists 3,103,930 (2006)
- The dental implant market in the U.S. is projected to reach $5 billion by 2018
Questions to Ask When Selecting an Implant Dentist
- What treatment options do you use to restore missing teeth?
- How many implant procedures have you performed?
- What’s your success rate?
- What’s your education and training in implant treatment?
- Which technique* and type of replacement teeth or appliance do you recommend for me, and why?
- What steps are involved in the process and where and by whom are they performed?
- What should I expect throughout the process in terms of pain, recovery time, eating, etc.?
- Will I have teeth throughout the process?
- What type of anesthesia do you use?
- What are the risks of the treatment option you’re recommending?
- What are the benefits?
- Can you share before-and-after pictures of other patients you have treated?
Why Get Dental Implants
Dental implants are a smart choice for teenagers and adults alike. They are designed to look and feel like natural teeth, providing better long-term value than other teeth replacement alternatives. Here are more reasons why dental implants are right for you..
Teeth restored with implants will not get cavities. A replacement tooth, or crown, does not decay like a natural tooth. However, you still need to brush, floss and care for it and your surrounding natural teeth in the same manner as natural teeth. Regular professional cleanings and dental checkups are also essential.
Types of Dental Implants
Dental implants are available in several forms, and our dentists at Maple Creek Dental will work with you to determine what’s best for you based on your health history. The main types of dental implants include:
The team at Maple Creek Dental provide dental implants in a way that is comfortable and functional. We take the time to make sure that every aspect of the procedure is completed correctly – the first time.
Check out what others are saying about our implant services on Yelp: Dental Implants Springville
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Dental implant procedures have a 90% success rate, which is one reason that they’re so popular with patients. Our dentists at Maple Creek Dental recommend implants because they offer the following core benefits:
If you currently have implants and your teeth start to hurt, call 801-489-6811 to schedule an appointment. We can help keep your smile healthy and beautiful by making sure your dental implants are working exactly the way that they should.
There is 40 years of data behind dental implants, with success rates of about 98 percent
More Dental Implant Solutions
At Maple Creek Dental, we pride ourselves on providing the best dental implants in Springville, UT at an unbeatable cost. The benefits to choosing Maple Creek Dental include:
If you want to get dental implants, visit us at Maple Creek Dental for a hassle-free procedure. We offer the best services in Springville and neighboring areas and strive for 100% satisfaction by our patients.
Back to top of Dental Implants
Our Office in Springville, UT
Our dental practice is conveniently located on Main Street. We are happy to welcome new patients, and take pride in providing exceptional dentistry