General Dentistry Springville, UT
Here at Maple Creek Dental, we know that choosing the right general dentist might involve some trial and error. It’s a relationship that you’d probably like to continue over a long period, so it’s essential to find a professional with the right skills and bedside manner. In this post, we’ll explore how you can find the ideal dental professional. Or you can save yourself some time and research and schedule an appointment with our office today. We know you will be happy!
Ask for General Dentist Recommendations
We work with patients throughout the Springville area to provide exceptional general dental services. We happily provide services to patients of all ages and focus on ensuring that they stay comfortable during their appointment. Our team at Maple Creek Dental is hand picked and highly trained. Dr. Jackson and our team work hard to keep our patients teeth and gums healthy. We work hard to help our patients keep their teeth and smiles healthy. After all, a major tooth infection, or loss of permanent teeth for any reason can create oral pain and make it difficult to enjoy even the most basic of normal activities like eating your favorite food. If you are looking for a general dentist in Springville, UT, call (801) 489-6811 to schedule an appointment and experience how our general dentistry services can keep you and your family in good oral health.
Look for Reviews Online
Once you’ve got a shortlist, it’s time to do the real research. Start by checking out the reviews online. Type in the name of the company first, and then run a search for the dental professional you’re considering visiting.
What do the online reviews say about the service? How many reviews are there? Are they mostly positive or negative? If it’s the latter, move on to another candidate. If they’re mostly positive, give them a try. In business, it’s virtually impossible to please every single customer. A company with no negative reviews should raise some red flags, too.
Who is on the Team?
Professional practice will list the bios of the dentists and other specialists working there. Do they have the skills to handle your needs? If you’re a senior with dentures, you won’t want to visit a dentist that focusses their practice on pediatrics.
The professionals might well have the skills to perform repairs but check that they are up to date on the latest techniques, too. A well-rounded general dentist who offers a wide range of services is always beneficial. You know you’re covered, no matter your dental issues.
Confirm that They Offer the Services You Need
Ideally, you want a practice that offers a range of specialist extras in addition to the general services. Do they have a periodontist on the team? Think in terms of the skills you’ll need to draw on, both now and in the future.
Here at Maple Creek Dental, we are one of the highest rated dentists in the Springville area. We also offer a range of services for almost any dental need. If you have been looking for an exceptional general dentist, call 801-489-6811 to schedule your appointment. We will conduct a thorough exam and make recommendations for what can be done to restore the full functionality and appearance of your smile.
Our General Dentistry Services
Check out what others are saying about our general dental services on Yelp: General Dentist Springville
We provide general dentistry to patients. If there are any additional necessary procedures that are outside of our expertise, we will refer you to an oral surgeon or other provider that we collaborate with on a regular basis. Our goal is to keep our patients in the best possible health so that when their health requires collaboration with other health care providers, we will bring them into the conversation. For the most part, we can complete numerous types of dental care.
If you are located in the greater Springville area, visit us at Maple Creek Dental to discuss the goals you have for your smile. Our team works with patients to create a beautiful smile that they can be proud of. Our general dentistry office has the solutions patients' need for transforming their smile into something that is straight, bright, white, and beautiful. Regardless of why you do not like your smile, we can help by fixing any cosmetic or health issues to create something beautiful and natural. To learn more, call (801) 489-6811 to schedule an appointment.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Dental Terminology
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Tooth decay is when the enamel of the tooth begins to decay and cause erosion from plaque and tartar on the teeth.
- Dental Caries
- Dental caries are also known as cavities and result from a lack of proper oral hygiene leaving plaque that forms tiny holes in the teeth.
- Dental Checkup
- A dental checkup is an appointment that involves cleaning the teeth, identifying any signs of infection and removing said signs of infection at least once every six months in the office.
- Dental Filling
- A dental filling involves restoring the structure of the tooth by using metal, alloy, porcelain or plastic to fill the tooth.
- Dental Prophylaxis
- A dental prophylaxis is a professional and detailed cleaning that involves the removal of plaque, calculus and stains from the teeth.
- Dental Sealants
- Dental sealants contain a resinous material that we apply to the chewing surfaces of the posterior teeth to prevent dental caries.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Gingivitis is the inflammation of gum tissue that results from plaque, other infections in the mouth and poor oral hygiene.
- Preventive Dentistry
- Preventive dentistry is the dentistry that focuses on maintaining oral health in order to prevent the spread of plaque, the formation of tartar and infections in the mouth.
- Tartar forms when plaque builds up on the surface of the teeth and calcifies into a hard surface that is much more difficult to remove and will require professional treatment.
- Tooth Enamel
- Tooth enamel is the protective visible outer surface of a tooth that contains the dentin and dental pulp.
Back to top of General Dentist
Our Office in Springville, UT
Our dental practice is conveniently located on Main Street. We are happy to welcome new patients, and take pride in providing exceptional dentistry